Reasons to work with California Respite Care!!!
- A flexible schedule
- Working part time( 20-25 hours / week)
- Work close to your home
- Excellent experience working toward your career interest
- Supportive and friendly office staff
Job duties include:
- Assisting children/adults with special needs
- Working with clients in their home setting
- Maintain client’s daily routine. ( Ex. helping with homework, completing chores, etc…)
- Working /communicating with client’s parents
Bachelors degree in Special Education or any related humanity field….
OR least 1 year experience working with children or adults with disabilities (Autism and or other related developmental disabilities).
Possess a valid California driver’s license
Must be able to provide a fingerprint clearance. (Live Scan)
Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
Must be able to provide 2 references.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]